Thursday, June 28, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court Upholds Individual Mandate


If in my SHEER excitement I can be colloquial for a minute.......it looks like "obamacare" aint goin no where haters!!! Only moment ago in a 5-4 decision the Supreme Court has voted that the individual mandate IS constitutional, effectively upholding the Health Care Act.

Being chronically ill this is extremely important to me and I'm ready to celebrate and I know if I'm beside myself with glee President Obama has to be feeling remarkable. After taking years of heat and abuse over this he's finally able to shut all these conservative nay sayers up and now he has a HUGE political boost for the upcoming election.

Unfortunately this isn't a celebratory day for us all. I'm pretty sure Romney, his advisors and all these tea party lunatics are meeting in the Legion of Doom, sipping gin and calling up Pinky and the Brain so they can figure out an alternative world domination plan. So I'm going to keep my antennas up and my ears open 'cause I'm sure we haven't heard the last of this just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment