Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Congressional Shade: Nancy Pelosi Say's Mitt Romney's Not Winning This Election



After hours of vegging out on my new favorite show Newsroom on HBO I decided I wanted to write about something serious, something news worthy, something the people needed to know!  Then I saw this beautiful dose of shade by Nancy Pelosi and I had to press pause on all that for the time being and talk about something fun.

Recently former Speaker Pelosi had this to say about Mitt Romney at CNN's "State of the Union".

"Oh, Mitt Romney's not going to be president of the United States," I think everybody knows that."
 


Sometimes I forget how much I LOVE that lil' old lady & then she says things like this and I'm ready to move to her district and start hanging up campaign signs.  That being said,  it is a little less than two months from the election so I hope she didn't speak to soon.










Fact Check Me: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment