Thursday, October 18, 2012

Knuck if You Buck: Tagg Romney Wanted to "Take a Swing" at the POTUS



Where is Reggie Love when you need him?!?

Apparently one of  Romney's clones kids found their thuggish ruggish bone and decided to take aim at the President!

Yesterday during an interview with a North Carolina radio station Tagg Romney said that when he heard President Obama call his father a liar during the debates he wanted to

"jump out of his seat and ... rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him."
 
He followed this by saying
 "But you know you can't do that because, well first because there's a lot of Secret Service between you and him, but also because this is the nature of the process, they're going to do everything they can do to try to make my dad into someone he's not."
Look, I find it hard to take someone with a misspelled verb for a name seriously but little statements like this aren't cute, dignified or appropriate.  It just goes to show that with all the money the Romney's have their children lack a wee bit of class and political savvy. 

I'm sure millions of people and POLITICIANS wanted to punch George W Bush in the throat while he was President but they didn't dare say it because no matter what he is the President and there is a certain amount of respect he deserves.  Also Tagg's main reason for not taking a swing at the POTUS should have been because it would be wrong to do and that's not how adults or any person should handle situations not because he knew he'd get bodied by Secret Service. AND if making the other candidate look bad is just the nature of the process then aren't you doing the same thing?

Either way I'm sure the Romney team will sweep Tagg's thoughtless comments under the rug and make sure he doesn't slip up again and I'm fine with that.  However if I was Tagg I wouldn't try it with Obama, I'm sure he's not a "fighter" but to me he has "run up get done up" written all over him.

*I realize that I previously referred to Tagg as Tripp.  I apologize, I often feel as though yuppie, smug names are interchangeable*


Receipt: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/tagg-romney-obama_n_1976186.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment